We advise arriving around 5pm local time for all tours to ensure you make it to your welcome dinner and welcome meeting. These moments are when you start getting to know your travel buddies, and the food is usually smashing too! If flights don’t work, you can always arrive a day early and have a chill day to yourself before the tour starts.
Articles in this section
- I don’t see an age grouping on a tour? What does that mean?
- How strict are the age groupings? What if I don’t fit in one?
- When should I arrive for my tour?
- Do I have to drive on a self drive tour?
- What does ATTA mean?
- What is the difference between ATOL and ABTA?
- What does ABTA mean for our WeRoaders?
- What is ABTA?
- Where can I find my ATOL certificate?
- How does ATOL work for WeRoaders?