No! We aim to have 2 drivers per car on are more road trip-y itineraries to share the driving, but you will be in groups of 8-15 people so if you can’t we’re sure someone else can. Of course, if you love to drive, sign right up!
Articles in this section
- I don’t see an age grouping on a tour? What does that mean?
- How strict are the age groupings? What if I don’t fit in one?
- When should I arrive for my tour?
- Do I have to drive on a self drive tour?
- What does ATTA mean?
- What is the difference between ATOL and ABTA?
- What does ABTA mean for our WeRoaders?
- What is ABTA?
- Where can I find my ATOL certificate?
- How does ATOL work for WeRoaders?