No, we’re not ageists! Yes, you can travel with people of any age, but in our experience as a tour operator for group trips these age brackets make for the best bonding dynamics which make for the most memorable trips. If you are outside a certain bracket but still want to go on a trip get in touch at email@example.com and we can work out the best solution.
Articles in this section
- I don’t see an age grouping on a tour? What does that mean?
- How strict are the age groupings? What if I don’t fit in one?
- When should I arrive for my tour?
- Do I have to drive on a self drive tour?
- What does ATTA mean?
- What is the difference between ATOL and ABTA?
- What does ABTA mean for our WeRoaders?
- What is ABTA?
- Where can I find my ATOL certificate?
- How does ATOL work for WeRoaders?