If a tour doesn’t have an age grouping, you will probably be the first one to book and will define the age range of the tour. Check you out, you pioneer!
Articles in this section
- I don’t see an age grouping on a tour? What does that mean?
- How strict are the age groupings? What if I don’t fit in one?
- When should I arrive for my tour?
- Do I have to drive on a self drive tour?
- What does ATTA mean?
- What is the difference between ATOL and ABTA?
- What does ABTA mean for our WeRoaders?
- What is ABTA?
- Where can I find my ATOL certificate?
- How does ATOL work for WeRoaders?