WeRoad is a member of ATTA, the Adventure Travel Tourism Association (ATTA), a community of almost 800 worldwide members. ATTA was founded with the mission of promoting sustainable, responsible adventure tourism, which focuses on protecting natural and human resources in its entire scope of action.
Articles in this section
- I don’t see an age grouping on a tour? What does that mean?
- How strict are the age groupings? What if I don’t fit in one?
- When should I arrive for my tour?
- Do I have to drive on a self drive tour?
- What does ATTA mean?
- What is the difference between ATOL and ABTA?
- What does ABTA mean for our WeRoaders?
- What is ABTA?
- Where can I find my ATOL certificate?
- How does ATOL work for WeRoaders?