ATOL sits alongside ABTA but is specifically designed to cover people who have internal flight transfers included as part of their tour package. WeRoad sells trips with internal flights so having a license means you are covered! ABTA covers rail, road, or sea travel tours. Many ABTA tour operators also provide bonds to the Civil Aviation Authority under the ATOL scheme.
Articles in this section
- I don’t see an age grouping on a tour? What does that mean?
- How strict are the age groupings? What if I don’t fit in one?
- When should I arrive for my tour?
- Do I have to drive on a self drive tour?
- What does ATTA mean?
- What is the difference between ATOL and ABTA?
- What does ABTA mean for our WeRoaders?
- What is ABTA?
- Where can I find my ATOL certificate?
- How does ATOL work for WeRoaders?