Absolutely yes! Travel restrictions will change as situations settle and we plan our tours according to which destinations we believe are likely to be open for travel. Booking in advance allows you to plan and take advantage of early booking discounts and cheap flights. We have our ‘Book with confidence’ policy set up to ensure you are protected against future events!
Articles in this section
- Does WeRoad monitor COVID-19 regulations and inform customers?
- Can I book a trip to a high risk destination several months in advance?
- What do travel insurance COVID-19 policies typically cover?
- What happens if I get covid before my trip?
- What happens if I or someone in the group gets COVID during the tour?
- Does WeRoad cover PCR tests and swabs?
- Do I need to be vaccinated to travel?
- What happens if my return flight is cancelled, does WeRoad arrange accommodation?
- Can I protect myself when booking if I am uncertain about the future COVID situation?
- What happens if COVID restrictions change in my home or destination country before departure?