Our Customer Care team can support you with accommodation suggestions, however, your airline and/or travel insurer should support and cover you for any accommodation costs in these instances. If this happens please get in touch with both of them!
Articles in this section
- Does WeRoad monitor COVID-19 regulations and inform customers?
- Can I book a trip to a high risk destination several months in advance?
- What do travel insurance COVID-19 policies typically cover?
- What happens if I get covid before my trip?
- What happens if I or someone in the group gets COVID during the tour?
- Does WeRoad cover PCR tests and swabs?
- Do I need to be vaccinated to travel?
- What happens if my return flight is cancelled, does WeRoad arrange accommodation?
- Can I protect myself when booking if I am uncertain about the future COVID situation?
- What happens if COVID restrictions change in my home or destination country before departure?