No, we don’t. Our Customer Care Team and your Travel Coordinator will support you to find the best clinic to do your COVID tests but they are not covered as part of your package.
Articles in this section
- Does WeRoad monitor COVID-19 regulations and inform customers?
- Can I book a trip to a high risk destination several months in advance?
- What do travel insurance COVID-19 policies typically cover?
- What happens if I get covid before my trip?
- What happens if I or someone in the group gets COVID during the tour?
- Does WeRoad cover PCR tests and swabs?
- Do I need to be vaccinated to travel?
- What happens if my return flight is cancelled, does WeRoad arrange accommodation?
- Can I protect myself when booking if I am uncertain about the future COVID situation?
- What happens if COVID restrictions change in my home or destination country before departure?